Friday 20 November 2015

Another Year, Another Birthday..





With Many things that Facebook introduces I stumbled upon one that tells you, your Most used words. The funny thing is When I checked it out my most used words were; " Birthday, Birthdaymood, Birthday Month, Birthday Celebraton. I then realised that Boy! Do I love celebrating my existance. So my birthday is an excuse to do so.

My Birthday falls on the 27/10 and from my previous post you are all aware i celebrated it for the whole month and till date i still get birthday wishes... Its never to late i tell them.

If you follow me you would have seen a post about my Birthday Eve Celebration. The weekend after mybday was a another phase to my celebratory Month and where else than London  as the backdrop....all courtesy of my Friend Tsholo.  I got to London around 3 pm on a Saturday, my intention was to rest for a little while before we go out for dinner. But No, my friend had made an appointment for me , it was a surprise, i didn't know what it was until i got to this place. It was a beauty makeup session. At the end of the session my beauty was admittedly MAGNIFIED.

Then I went back home to get ready for this 5 course dinner at a very beautiful restaurant at Canary Wharf, Canada Square. Gosh the view was amazing, the food was very good. This place was just fit for a fabulous lady like myself and my friends, Celebrating with a style. Enjoy the pictues.


    This was a table booked for us just by the window to enjoy the view..




     The lady of the moment. Birthday gal                 Wonderfully and Fearfully made


    I are a great amount on this night. If I drunk alcohol, this would have been the night to get drunk.





   
A five course meal was De Trop!

           The girls:



















So I called this night a closing ceremony for the celebration month, It was a super Night.


        MY LIFE, MY STORY........





           





No comments:

Post a Comment