Wednesday 28 January 2015

check on check; Part 1

The checkered pattern has been in fashion in 2014, and boy had I just been obsessed with it! Checked shirts, checked jackets, checked scarfs!!! Well I am yet to try checked trousers but with my curvy body and I seem to think it will makes me look bigger than i already am. 



Anyhow, Solloh and I had an impromto photoshoot one afternoon as we were leaving the house to go to town. She looked at me and went ; "you look lovely", and I am like " WHAT DO YOU WANT??, she smiled and says; where is the camera?? Let's take few pictures of you for your blog!! Do i ever say no to the flash??











This look then gets followed up by similar look !! I think checkered shirts and tops look amazing with jeans! Any cut of jeans, skinny or even boyfriend jeans!
Check the next post; check on check 2

I LOVE ME! A life worth living!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment