Saturday 31 January 2015

Check-on-Check Part 2




                          


Crowthorne; a well-to-do village and civil Parish in the South-Eastern part of Berkshire District. This village is 16 miles  by car from Reading on the M4, while it takes only  13.4 miles on A329. My friend Michelle Merilyn lives in this posh village. She knows how much I love nature, especially as background for my photos. So she said to me why don't you come over to my house there is a place next to my house where we can do a photoshoot for you. Guess what the answer was, WHEN?? I don't waste tie you know. The following Saturday I jumped on the train. I loved every minute of the photoshoot. I am yet  preferably  to find a walking route,preferably (Thames path), so next time I am walking there.
there is another
Crowthorne in the suburbs of Gauteng, South Africa. I wouldn't attempt to walk there though. haha.

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment