Sunday 18 January 2015

Riverside Tea shop Sonning


One of the reasons I really love about walking along Thames river [Reading to Henly-on-Thames], is the fact that I pass by beautiful places along the way, one of those places being the Riverside Tea- Garden , which is located at the Sonning Lock. It only opens from the 1st April to 31st October, unfortunatly. When the weather is nice, a stop over at this place is a must. So for a long time I had not been able to stop there and this is because I start my walks early BUT Sonning Lock, the Tea Shop  only openS at 11 am.

So I made up my mind , I was going to find time,  to just take a stroll to the Sonning Riverside Tea, just for treat. A day can when both my friend Ella and I were off from work on the same day, so we took a stroll along Thames River to Riverside Tea-Garden. Had a girly photo shoot on our way there.








When we finally got there, we chilled out at the garden and ordered our tea.  They have a variety of herbal, breakfast and cream teas. It was a real treat and provides excellent views of the gates and riverside.

    The Sonning Lock.

    The Sonning Tea-Garden











Well at the moment the place is closed. I can't wait for April, I  passed by when  was doing my walk to the Sonning Bridge the other day, it looks so different now.. I just wish they were open all year round, I would still visit.


   The goes the swans
                     ...
      I KEEP MOVING ON 💃💃

No comments:

Post a Comment