Wednesday 5 November 2014

Beginning of a new era

Today is my 40th birthday!! In case you wondered what I got up to on this very special day, I thought I'd share some snippets from what has been such a lovely day for me. I have been sooo spoiled and shown so much love! I so don't want this day to end......

I decided to mark this special day in my African attire to reflect the woman that I have become.
        

 Breakfast at Bill's with miss Tinashe.....



                       




Followed by a stroll through town and impromptu photoshoot.














As i start this new era of my life, i have decided to start blogging just to tell the story of my life. Like they say life begins as 40, so here is to the beginning of life. 
JOURNEY WITH ME












13 comments:

  1. my eyes are wide open..let the journey begin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday ausi.. you look fabulous. May God bless you with many more years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much much nnake Natalie 💖💖

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Studu!! You look super glam ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatmummywore.com, thank you! I am here because of you!

      Delete
  4. Wow stunning, I can not believe you are 40. You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Now that's the sweetest comment 😄😄

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday and congrats on the blog. You look amazing Miss funkykinkychic xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afro-Saxons Closet!! Learning from you!! Thanx

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday Studu. Love u lots��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! I love you too Blessing! Thanx dearest sista!!😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  8. truly amazing! am inspired...


    PS: I want to look this good at FOUR ZERO!!

    ReplyDelete