Sunday 9 November 2014

The Night After the Party::The conclusion!!




"TO BE FOUND BY THE GROOM" I answered as I laughed my lungs out.
 I had a very lazy morning. Too tired to even look at my presents, checked out of the hotel at 12 mid day!  Soo hungry!But I was still sooo excited! Feeling soo blessed! I thought this birthday celebration  has to end! It's Sunday, beginning of another week! Got to stop so I can make way for Christmas hype.





So Tinashe , Solloh and I went into town for dinner. Here is what happened next;

As we sat down to eat, Tinashe popped a question; "So Studu what's next?? What are your plans for the year ahead?? What do you want to accomplish?? Excuse me, didn't know I was brought here to be questioned. Lol. My first answer was; " TO BE FOUND BY THE GROOM"!!!!! Hahaha...
Well to be found, yes. I am not doing the finding, the word says  He who finds a wife, finds a good thing.

Was interesting to hear Solloh's view on this matter.
 You shouldn't waste anymore time Digny; Get a men, get married, have a baby" she said! So it does sound like it will be a very busy one  for me!

I am okay with all questions as long as the girls take few pitures of me; so yea yea;










                                        This was a lovely conclusion the birthday week!

                                           Now looking forward to Christmas!

 




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                  Its a done deal....

                                                   PRAISING ALL THE WAY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment