Saturday 8 November 2014

40th Celebration: The Bride with no Groom ....part 2!

My special night didn't end just like that! With all the excitement I was the last one to leave even though I only slept 2hrs the night before and had no rest on the day at all.

My friends had been on my case though" Studu please make sure you sleep all day on Satarday so that you are well rested", we don't want you telling us you are going to sleep at 10 pm, we can't excuse you, it's your party, " they told me".
Well the story behind this its that every time we go out together, when it goes 9:30 pm my eyes start closing and I will start saying "it's passed my bed time" :-(.





















NOT ON MY NIGHT THOUGH, My friends still can't believe it! I got to the hotel room, dropped all the pressies and flowers , still feeling excited and so wide awake we decided to hit the club, YES club, at 1:30 am. I changed into a short dress and there we went. Clubbing till 3 am. Who said you needed alcohol to have fun? We had fun! We danced.
Got back to the hotel room at 4am.


Hahaha... But Solloh kept saying;" I can't Believe you are in the club". Honestly shouldn't it have been the other way round??



LIFE AT 40: THE JOURNEY CONTINUES





No comments:

Post a Comment